Friday, February 19, 2010

TMI Friday


Photo Credit: beanma.com

TGIF. Never were truer words written. Working 13 hours days has started to take it's toll on my personality. I'm a scraggly ball of fraying nerves and I find myself getting increasingly belligerent behind the wheel. Yesterday I flipped off a woman from behind before switching lanes and repeating the gesture from the side...double tapped. In my defense, she performed a highly illegal maneuver that almost got me railroaded, and nothing pisses me off more than a near miss at being slammed by 4 airbags.

What do you get when you put nine women (one pregnant) and one man in a room? Hilarity. An 8:00 am conversation about breast feeding proved too much for the solitary male. He has quietly endured weeks of debate over boys and fad diets, but apparently he has a line and it was crossed. Eyes wide and hunched over at the word "breast feed," he quickly scrambled out of the room for the next ten minutes and reluctantly returned after pausing at the door to assure the topic of conversation had drifted to something else. If I hadn't already had my morning coffee, I would have also recused myself, as hearing about the "Hooter Hider" nursing cover made me shift in my seat.

And because I love finding random junk on the web, here is my new favorite commercial. Meet "The Kush." Apparently there are women out there who find it impossible to sleep because their breasts are touching. Ok...first off, who are these women? I can't think of anybody I know who has confessed this problem to me, and trust me, I've heard pretty much everything. Second, this product is not only expensive, but unnecessary. $55.00 for a piece of plastic that looks suspiciously similar to something that many women already possess... I would also like to know whether a similar product exists for men who have difficulty sleeping because their balls touch. I also like that it is available in three different colors - nude, mocha or ebony. Why?



And, as always, the best part is reading some of the viewer comments. My favorites:

"Why don't you just save your money and buy a spice bottle from the grocery store?"

"Is there a man boob version"

"Why do they offer it in different skin colors? Do they expect people will think it's part of your body or something?"

"I'm only 12 years old and what is this?"

"I can easily craft that for my girlfriend with a knife and some woods for 0 bucks." "Yes, I'm sure your girlfriend is gonna love putting a hard, splintery piece of wood between her breasts."

No comments:

Post a Comment