Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Fuck Up A Proposal

The following is not staged. It's a video made by my co-worker's friend as he proposes to his girlfriend.



This clever fellow must be quite the jokester. He first proposes to his girlfriend with an empty box which he "accidentally" drops over the pier as a joke (had it been me, this would have been the point where I became physically violent, I think that's about as funny as suicide). Oh but don't fret, he has the real deal in his pocket!!!
He gets on one knee and professes his live via poem (I would have gotten pretty angry at this point as well) and comes out with the actual ring. He proposes, she says "yes." Happily ever after? The universe didn't think he was funny either, and in karmic retribution, he accidentally drops the real ring into the ocean. Shit. Custom made. Uninsured. This video makes me cringe.

I'm bummed I didn't find the ring in my salmon last night. I hope their wedding goes more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment